for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - John Ritter- Very Funny Man
How much do you know about the very funny television comedian?
November 22, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: John Ritter @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. John played the role of Jack Tripper on what television sitcom?
A. Hearts Afire
C. 8 Simple Rules
D. Three's Company
2. John was a contestant on what game show in 1966?
A. Love Connection
B. The Dating Game
C. Press Your Luck
D. To Tell The Truth
3. John had a recurring role as Reverend Matthew Fordwick on what television series?
B. Hearts Afire
C. The Waltons
D. 8 Simple Rules
4. John provided the voice of what character on "Clifford The Big Red Dog?"
A. Clifford The Big Red Dog
5. On 9/11/2003, John fell ill and later died after rehearsing scenes for what sitcom?
A. Hearts Afire
B. 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter
D. Chicago Hope
6. John was very good friends with what star from the "Happy Days" cast?
A. Scott Baio
B. Ron Howard
C. Henry Wrinkler
D. Anson Williams
7. John made his film debut in what 1971 movie?
A. The Barefoot Executive
C. Fiddler on the Roof
8. John attended what college?
9. What was John's Major in college?
10. What did both of John's wives have in common?
A. They were both Actresses
B. They graduated from the same college together
C. They were High School classmates
D. They were sisters
Conditions of Use