for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Pope Benedict XVI
What do you know about the life, papacy and resignation of Pope Benedict XVI?
February 27, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Pope Benedict XVI
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Pope Benedict @ One World News)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Of what nationality is Pope Benedict XVI?
2. What is Pope Benedict's birth name?
3. What was the future Pope Benedict doing during World War II?
A. German soldier
B. seminary student
D. both a and b
4. Complete this quote by Pope Benedict XVI: "We were looking for a 'good shepherd,' and instead we got a _________ shepherd."
5. How many new saints did Pope Benedict XVI name during his pontificate?
6. What is Pope Benedict's Twitter handle?
7. Who served as pope prior to the election of Pope Benedict XVI in 2005?
A. Pope John Paul II
B. Pope John XXIII
C. Pope Paul VI
D. Pope Pius XII
8. Pope Benedict XVI resigned his position in 2013. How many popes had resigned prior to him?
9. After his resignation, Pope Benedict became known by what title?
A. Pope Emeritus
B. Pope Teacherus
C. Pope Spiritus
D. Pope Benedictus
10. Where did Pope Benedict live after his resignation?
A. Swiss Alps
C. a condo in Florida
D. continued to live in Vatican City
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by