for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Pearl Harbor: "A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"
How well do you know what happened at Pearl Harbor? A date which will live in infamy. -BubblyJolie
April 18, 2007
World War II
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Pearl Harbor)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what year was Pearl Harbor attacked?
2. Who was the Emperor of Japan at the time of the Pearl Harbor attack?
3. Which one of these ships was at Pearl Harbor at the time of the attack?
A. USS Lake Erie
B. USS Chafee
C. USS Salvor
D. USS Arizona
4. Who attacked America at Pearl Harbor?
5. On what island is Pearl Harbor located?
6. How many "waves" attacked Pearl Harbor?
7. Three U.S. aircraft carriers were able to escape the attack. Name one of them:
A. USS Arizona
B. USS Enterprise
C. USS Hornet
D. USS Pacific
8. The proper title of the top American Naval Commander on Pearl Harbor Day was:
A. Admiral of the US Navy
B. Pacific Fleet Commander
C. CINCPAC (Commander-in-Chief Pacific)
D. CINCUS (Commander-in-Chief US)
9. Fifteen men earned Medals of Honor at Pearl Harbor. How many survived the attack to wear it?
A. TEN of them survived
B. Only ONE survived
C. None Survived
D. FIVE of them survived
10. What was the first ship destroyed in the Pearl Harbor attack?
A. USS Utah
B. USS Arizona
C. USS California
D. USS Ohio
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by