for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Seinfeld - Fun Facts #3
Questions about Seinfeld characters, Seinfeld episodes and Seinfeld trivia!
April 21, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Seinfeld Cast)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the senses, if lost, does Jerry Seinfeld feel would be the most disturbing?
2. When posing as Neo-Nazi, Dylan Murphy, what historical catastrophe does Jerry Seinfeld give as the reason for his family coming to America?
A. potato famine
B. cereal famine
C. ice fream famine
D. Superman famine
3. In Seinfeld, Which U.S. President does Kramer tell a couple their baby resembles?
A. Lyndon B. Johnson
B. John F. Kennedy
C. Abraham Lincoln
D. George Bush
4. On Seinfeld, George was using a family statue as a microphone when he dropped & broke it. What song was he singing?
D. "MacArthur Park"
5. Seinfeld's girlfriend plagiarizes a monologue in a love letter to him. This monologue is from what movie?
A. "Chapter Two"
B. "Starting Over"
C. "The Goodbye Girl"
D. "Promises, Promises"
6. In Seinfeld, Elaine has a dream that Jerry's teeth were made of what?
C. Junior Mints
7. In Seinfeld, what does the Bubble Boy's father deliver in his truck?
B. Yoo Hoo
8. In Seinfeld, when George gets a phone call at the Chinese restaurant, what name does the maitre d' use to page him?
9. On one episode of Seinfeld, Elaine, sitting in the owner's box at Yankee Stadium, is tossed out for wearing which team cap?
D. Red Sox
10. George's girlfriend wants him to take an I.Q. test on an episode of Seinfeld. What is her first name?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by