for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
From Quidditch to Common Room to Voldemort, what do you remember after reading "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"?
May 13, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Globe and Mail)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When Dumbledore brings baby Harry to Privet Drive,what does he do to conceal his actions?
A. Extinguishes the streetlamps.
B. Extinguishes the stars.
C. Turns invisible.
D. Takes back streets.
2. What does Hagrid wave when he turns Dudley into a pig?
A. The fire poker.
B. His arms.
C. An umbrella.
3. What is needed to open vault 713?
A. A magic spell.
B. The touch of a Gringotts goblin.
C. The touch of whoevers stuff is in the vault.
D. A password.
4. Harry's scar hurts when who looks at him in the Gret Hall?
5. Who does NOT stand up for Harry when professor McGonagall catches him flying when Madam Hooch leaves?
A. Parvarti Patil.
B. Ron Weasley.
C. Madam Hooch.
6. Where does Harry go first with the invisibility cloak?
A. Hagrid's Hut.
B. Restricted Section of the Library.
C. Forbidden Forest.
D. Slytherin Dormitory.
7. Which of the following does the Sorcerer's Stone NOT do?
A. Acts as a key.
B. Turns any metal to gold.
C. Produces the Elixer of Life
8. What must Voldemort do to return to power?
A. Drink unicorn blood and then the Elixer of life.
B. drink the Elixer of life and then Unicorn Blood.
C. Kill Dumbledore.
D. Destroy Hogwarts.
9. How does Harry get Peeves to stay away from the third floor corridor?
A. Acts like a ghost.
B. Impersonates the Bloody Baron.
C. Tells him the truth.
D. Tells him that they are there on Dumbledore's orders.
10. How can the Sorcerer's Stone be retrieved from the mirror?
A. Break the mirror.
B. It's not in the mirror.
C. You have to want it, but not to use it.
D. You have to say the full names of all the teachers that helped protect the stone.
Pine River Consulting 2022