for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Howard Morris: aka. Ernest T. Bass
I want to write my sentence! What do you know about Ernest T. Bass, I mean Howard Morris? -bill
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Howard Morris @ Twilight Zone Museum)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Although he played the role of a country bumpkin on the Andy Griffith show, Howard was born in the sophisticated city of:
C. New York, NY
2. Howard's career got a huge boost after a chance meeting at a radio workshop with whom?
A. Carl Reiner
B. Sid Caesar
C. Lucille Ball
D. Kitty Carlisle
3. Given the enormous popularity of the character, it's remarkable that Howard only appeared on the Andy Griffith Show as the grizzled rock-tosser Ernest T. Bass how many times?
4. Many folks don't realize that Howard directed how many of the Andy Griffith Show episodes?
5. Howard had one of the most recognizable voices in animation. For which of the following cartoons did he NOT provide a voice?
A. Adam Ant
B. Cow and Chicken
C. The Jetsons
D. Ren & Stimpy
6. In which of the following feature films did Howard NOT star?
A. The Nutty Professor (1963)
B. High Anxiety (1977)
C. Herbie Goes Bananas (1980)
D. Splash (1984)
7. Howard was once quoted as saying, "from (Sid) Caesar I learned the basis for" what?
B. making a character real
C. matching the right voice with the right character
D. making a guest feel at home
8. For which of the following companies did Howard NOT serve as the firmsí corporate director of television commercials?
A. Allstate Insurance
9. Howard directed the memorable pilot episode for what 1960s series?
A. "The Andy Griffith Show"
B. "The Addams Family"
C. "Gilligan's Island"
D. "Get Smart"
10. Howard married how many times?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by