for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Grey's Anatomy: Quotes
Seriously, if you've watched the American Medical Drama "Grey's Anatomy" from the beginning, you should be able to match the character with the quote. Good Luck
June 22, 2007
American TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Grey's Anatomy)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which character said "If I miss a real procedure because of this case, they're gonna call me 007 because I killed you"?
2. Which character said "Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt. It's a freakin' ocean"?
3. Which character said "What self-respecting surgeon wears salmon-colored scrubs?"
4. What character said ""Stop looking at my va-jay-jay!"
5. Which character said "My dad's a truck driver, and my mother's a teacher. If the evening news shows me crossing the picket line, they'll out-live me just to pee on my grave."
6. Which character said "There is a land called Passive Agressiva, and I am their queen."
7. Which character said "Surgery is the only specialty at the hospital where we don't waste time getting to know the patients. They're slabs of meat, and we're butchers."
8. Which character said "I've been sitting home for a week watching Oprah give away things on T.V. Oprah, Derek!"
9. Which character said "I wasn't like you. I wasn't the most talented student in school. I wasn't the brightest. But I was the best."
10. Which character did not say "I cut the LVAT wire."
Pine River Consulting 2022