for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
One of the successful Star Trek series, "Deep Space Nine" (DS9) never seemed to attract the attention of the other shows. If you watched, this quiz should be easy.
September 01, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Deep Space Nine)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How many episodes of DS9 were produced?
2. Most of the action took place aboard a space station that used to be called by this Cardassian name:
A. Morta Rev
B. Dedra Sev
C. Terok Nor
D. Gamma Tre
3. Many characters from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" also appeared on DS9. Who did NOT appear on DS9?
A. Miles O'Brien
D. Keiko O'Brien
4. Many races and cultures were represented on DS9. Of what race was Benjamin Sisko a member of?
5. Of what race was Odo a member of?
6. Of what race was Jadzia Dax a member of?
7. Of what race was Quark a member of?
8. Of what race was Kira Nerys a member of?
9. Of what race was Worf a member of?
10. It was discovered this character had been genetically enhanced as a child. Who needed the extra help to catch up with classmates?
A. Keiko O'Brien
B. Miles O'Brien
C. Dr. Julian Bashir
Conditions of Use