for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Chevy Chase: Personal Life of a Celebrity
How much do you know about Chevy Chase's personal life?
September 12, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Photo by Alan Light)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Chevy has a degree from Bard College in which area of study?
2. Where was Chevy born?
A. Chevy Chase, Maryland
B. Los Angeles, California
C. Woodstock, NY
D. Miami, Florida
3. He was nicknamed "Chevy" by whom?
A. his mother
B. his father
C. his grandmother
D. his grandfather
4. Chevy's oldest daughter's name is:
5. Chevy admits to a fear of what?
6. Chevy is a big fan of what type of music?
A. heavy metal
7. An urban myth has it that Chevy was suspended from Haverford College for bringing what into a 3rd floor campus building?
8. While in college, Chevy played in a band called The Leather Canary. What instrument did he play?
9. During the 2004 Presidential campaign, Chevy once called President Bush a:
A. stupid shit
B. dumb f*ck
C. f*ck up
D. ass hole
10. In a 1980 interview, Chevy joked about this actor being gay and was later sued by this same actor:
A. Rock Hudson
B. Marlon Brando
C. Cary Grant
D. Gene Kelly
Pine River Consulting 2022