for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - House: Who Dunnit?
Who Dunnit? quiz.
November 16, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
@ TV Logo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In the episode "Humpty Dumpty," what disease did the patient have?
D. Spinal tumor
2. In the episode "All In," what disease did the patient have?
A. Tick paralysis
B. Gold poisoning
C. Erdheim-Chester disease
3. What disease did the patient have in "Sleeping Dogs Lie?"
A. Bubonic Plague
C. Gold Poisoning
D. Erdheim-Chester disease
4. In the episode "Who's Your Daddy," what disease did the patient have?
B. Haemochromatosis and Zygomycosis
C. Addison's disease
5. What disease did the patient have in "Hunting?"
A. Behcet's Disease, then Hepatitis C and hepatocellular carcinoma
B. Air embolism, pure red cell aplasia, thymoma, and myasthenia gravis
C. Clostridium perfringens and Munchausen syndrome
6. What disease did the patient have in "One Day, One Room?"
A. Chlamydia and pregnancy due to rape
B. Langerhans cell histiocytosis
C. Erythropoietic protoporphyria
D. Spinal meningioma
7. What disease did the patient have in "The Resignation?"
B. Staphylococcus aureus infection
C. Bacterial infection due to suicide attempt
D. Precocious puberty due to externally applied testosterone
8. What disease did the patient have in "Mirror Mirror?"
D. Von Hippel-Lindau disease
9. What disease did the patient have in "Ugly?"
A. Lyme disease
B. Heat stroke and Thallium poisoning
D. Congenital heart defect
10. What disease did the patient have in "Fetal Postiton?"
A. Non-immune hydrops fetalis
B. Methyl bromide poisoning
C. Decompression sickness
D. Maternal mirror syndrome
Conditions of Use