for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Garth Brooks - Country Singer for the Ages
Garth Brooks revolutionized country music. How much do you know about this great Garth Brooks trivia?
November 23, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Garth Brooks @ USA Today)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Garth was born Feb. 7, 1962 in what city?
A. Tulsa, Oklahoma
B. Dallas, Texas
C. Kansas City, Missouri
D. Little Rock, Arkansas
2. What is the name of the first album Garth released in 1990?
A. "Ropin' the Wind"
B. "Garth Brooks"
C. "Friends in Low Places"
D. "In Pieces"
3. At the 1991 Academy of Country Music Awards, how many awards did Garth take home?
4. In a first-ever event, the album "Ropin the Wind" was simultaneously certified gold, platinum, and:
D. all of the above
5. In 1993, what Garth album became the first country album ever to ship 10 million copies?
A. "The Chase"
B. "No Fences"
D. "Ultimate Garth"
6. At what location in New York City did Garth give a free concert that aired as an HBO special?
A. Central Park
B. Yankee Stadium
C. Grand Central Station
7. October 26, 2000 was an important day to Garth. What happened that day?
A. Garth joined the San Diego Padres
B. he announced his retirement
C. he won the CMA's Entertainer of the Year for the fourth time
D. his "Double Live" CD went platinum
8. How many children did Garth and his first wife, Sandy have?
9. In 2005, Garth married what country superstar?
A. Trisha Yearwood
B. Martina McBride
C. Miranda Lambert
D. JoDee Messina
10. In 2007, Garth donated $10 from the proceeds of each special CD sold to what national charity?
A. Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
B. Susan G. Komen for the Cure
C. St. Jude's Hospital
D. Juvenile Diabetes Association
Conditions of Use