for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Presidents: Basic Facts #7
This quiz is about U.S. presidential trivia: presidents' birthplaces, presidents' term dates, presidential policies, presidential elections, presidents' first ladies, presidents' military service, presidents' education and more!
December 05, 2005
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Abraham Lincoln)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. All of these presidents lived to be at least 90 years old. Who was the oldest at the time of his death?
A. John Adams
B. Gerald Ford
C. Ronald Reagan
D. Herbert Hoover
2. At one point in history, we had three presidents in succession who were left-handed. Reagan, Bush and who else?"
A. Jimmy Carter
B. George W. Bush
C. Bill Clinton
D. Gerald Ford
3. Before Ronald Reagan, who was the last president to serve 8 full years?"
A. Dwight D. Eisenhower
B. Harry S. Truman
C. Franklin Roosevelt
D. Woodrow Wilson
4. During what year in office did President Eisenhower suffer a heart attack?
5. Dwight D. Eisenhower defeated the same guy both times he got elected! Who did he defeat?
A. John F. Kennedy
B. Harry S. Truman
C. Thomas E. Dewey
D. Adlai Stevenson
6. For what professional baseball team was Ronald Reagan once an announcer?
A. Chicago White Sox
B. Chicago Cubs
C. Los Angeles Dodgers
D. Brooklyn Dodgers
7. For what university did former President George Bush play college baseball?
8. Former President Ronald Reagan was born in which state?
C. New York
9. Franklin D. Roosevelt was what number president?
10. For what was Richard Nixon in France when he noted: "this is a great day for France?"
A. Bastille Day Anniversary
B. Treaty of Versailles Anniversary
C. Charles De Gaulle's Funeral
D. George Pompidou's Funeral
Pine River Consulting 2022