for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #2
What Year Did It Happen? #2
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What year did Frank Robinson become the first major league baseball player to be voted MVP in both leagues?
2. What year did the volatile and outspoken Gary Kasparov takes the tile of chess world champion from Anatoly Karpov?
3. What year did Frank Shorter become the first American to win the Olympic marathon since 1908?
4. During a white house visit, singer Eartha Kitt shocked President and Mrs. Johnson by criticizing the Vietnam War. What year was it?
5. What year did Fred Lynn of the Boston Red Sox become the first player to win Rookie of the year and MVP in the same year?
6. What year did the 13-round knockout of Jersey Joe Walcott make Rocky Marciano the World Heavyweight Champ?
7. What year was the digital camera invented?
8. What year did a West Palm Beach teenager get $81.28 after suing her prom date for not showing up?
9. What year was the awe-inspiring Gateway Arch in St. Louis dedicated?
10. What year did the Little Rascals' Carl "Alfalfa" Switzer die tragically in a handgun battle?
Conditions of Use