for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #13
What Year Did It Happen? #13
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Maya Lin's design wins the national competition for the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial:
2. Phillips introduces the compact audio cassette:
3. Lee Iaccoca tells how he turned around Chrysler Corporation in his best-selling book, "Where have all the Leaders Gone?"
4. Mike Tyson becomes the youngest heavyweight boxing champion ever, to date:
5. Ralph Nader's book "Unsafe At Any Speed" notes that 51,000 Americans are killed yearly in car crashes:
6. After a long hiatus, Garry Trudeau brings the comic strip, "Doonesbury," back to the daily newspaper:
7. Author Robert Frost dies:
8. Doubleday publishes "Fatherhood":
9. A bill passes making it a law that all U.S. coins be minted with the script, "In God We Trust":
10. Commentator Andy Rooney is suspended for offending black and gays:
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by