for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Braun's "The Cat Who...." Mystery Series Quiz
This is a friendly little quiz about my favorite series of mystery books.
January 09, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Rikki Lee's Books)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The first "The Cat Who..." novel was released in 1966. What was it titled?
A. The Cat Who Could Read Backwards
B. The Cat Who Ate Danish Modern
C. The Cat Who Turned On and Off
D. The Cat Who Saw Red
2. Who owns the cat?
A. Hercule Poroit
B. Paul Teuttle Sr.
C. James Qwilleran
D. Melanie Tara Butler
3. What is 400 miles north of everywhere?
A. Moose County
B. Pine Tree Vermont
C. Cohoes NY
D. Milton County
4. What kind of cat is The Cat Who...?
A. common alley cat
C. Rag Doll
D. Scotch Fold
5. What is the name of the male cat in the books?
6. What is the name of the local newspaper in the stories?
A. The New Times Predictor
B. The Something
C. The Local Gossip
D. The Democrat
7. What is the name of the female cat in the books?
8. What is the K Fund?
A. A jar where the main character throws his/her spare change?
B. A charity created by the main character after inheriting a fortune
C. a running joke about the main character's car
D. the main character's nickname for their bar tab
9. What is the favored drink of the main character?
A. a nice cup of tea
B. Jack Daniels
C. egg nog
D. squnk water
10. What is special about "The Cat Who...?"
A. he is psychic
B. he only eats cheesecake
C. he is afraid of mice
D. he is a former circus performer
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by