for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Columbo: "Just One More Thing..."
Questions about the popular American crime fiction TV series. "Columbo" was awesome!
January 10, 2008
American TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Promotional photo of Columbo (TV series from United States))
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What rank did Columbo hold in the Los Angeles Police Department?
2. In what division of the police department did Columbo work?
3. What kind of car did Columbo drive?
A. a beat-up 1955 Chevrolet
B. a 1959 Peugeot
C. a brown 1960 Cadillac
D. a 1962 Pontiac
4. Peter Falk, the actor who played Columbo, had an artificial body part. What was it?
B. right arm
D. left arm
5. Throughout the series, Columbo's first name was never revealed via the script or the credits. However, several times during the series, Columbo shows his badge which plainly reveals his first name. What is it?
6. What kind of dog did Columbo have?
B. bassett hound
C. german shepherd
7. What was Columbo's dog's name?
D. Hey You
8. What was the name of the Columbo spin-off?
A. Double Exposure
B. Mrs. Columbo
C. Identity Crisis
D. Kate Callahan
9. What was Columbo's trademark piece of clothing?
C. cowboy boots
D. black shirt
10. What song does Columbo whistle in almost every episode?
A. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
B. This Old Man
C. Amazing Grace
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by