for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Amelia Earhart: American Aviation Pioneer
This trivia quiz is all about the life and flying career of Amelia Earhart. Ms. Earhart was a female aviation pioneer!
January 11, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what state was Amelia Earhart born?
2. What was Amelia's sister's name?
3. How old was Amelia when she saw her first aircraft?
4. From what high school did Amelia graduate?
A. Hyde Park High
B. Eastpointe High
C. Middletown High
D. Collinsville High
5. In what city did Amelia take her first plane ride?
A. Covina, CA
B. Long Beach, CA
C. West Covina, CA
D. Riverside, CA
6. What did Amelia name her first airplane?
A. The Bluebird
B. Old Red
D. The Canary
7. What brand of cigarettes did Amelia endorse?
C. Virginia Slims
D. Lucky Strike
8. Amelia was an associate editor for what magazine?
C. Ladies Home Journal
D. Aviation Monthly
9. In 1935, Amelia became the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to where?
A. San Francisco
B. Los Angeles
D. San Diego
10. Between 1930 and 1935 she set how many women's speed and distance records?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by