for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Gregory Peck: Acting Legend
I just loved him in To Kill A Mockingbird. Hope you enjoy this quiz.
January 14, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Gregory Peck @ Noble PR)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Gregory Peck's given first name?
2. Where was Gregory Peck born?
A. La Jolla, CA
B. Los Angeles, CA
C. Santa Cruz, CA
D. Santa Rosa, CA
3. Gregory Peck graduated from which college?
A. San Diego State
B. Mississippi State
C. Oklahoma State
D. U.C. Berkley
4. Gregory Peck graduated with a BA in what subject?
5. What year did Gregory Peck work at the World's Fair?
6. Gregory Peck made his Broadway debut in what play?
A. The Willow and I
C. The Glass Menagerie
D. The Morning Star
7. What was Gregory Peck's first film?
A. Gentlemans Agreement
B. Days of Glory
C. The Yearling
D. Duel in the Sun
8. How many times was Gregory Peck nominated for an Academy Award?
9. How many children did Gregory Peck father?
10. How old was Gregory Peck when he died?
Conditions of Use