for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Nicholas Cage: Award-Winning Actor
Questions about the life and acting roles of this talented actor.
January 14, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Nicolas Cage Photo by Kirk Weaver)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Nicholas Cage's middle name?
2. Where was Nicholas Cage born?
A. Long Beach, California
B. New York, NY
C. Chicago, Illinois
D. Los Angeles
3. What was Nicholas Cage's film debut?
A. Rumble Fish
B. Racing With the Moon
C. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
4. In what film did Nicholas Cage play both a hero and a villain?
A. Guarding Tess
C. Fire Birds
5. Which film was Nicholas Cage's directorial debut?
A. The Rock
C. The Wicker Man
D. Con Air
6. In "Con Air," in what branch of the military service had Nicholas Cage's character been?
B. Air Force
7. Nicholas Cage proposed to his first wife the day he met her. What is her name?
A. Christina Fulton
B. Lisa Marie Presley
C. Patricia Arquette
D. Alice Kim
8. For which film did Nicholas Cage win an Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role?
B. Leaving Las Vegas
C. The Cotton Club
9. In the 1986 comedy/drama film, "Peggy Sue Got Married," what was Nicholas Cage's character's name?
10. In August 2007, Nicholas Cage bought the old medieval castle of Schloss Neidstein. Where is the castle located?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by