for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Erma Bombeck: A Very Funny Lady
As she said, "insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children..."
January 15, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Erma Bombeck @ PR Web)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Erma born?
A. Detroit, MI
B. St. Louis, MO
C. Dayton, OH
D. Little Rock AR
2. What was her maiden name?
3. What was her husband's first name?
4. How many children did Erma have?
5. How did she start her career?
A. as a reporter
B. as a novelist
C. as a screenplay writer
D. as a speech writer
6. What was the name of her first column?
A. Just Shoot Me
B. Life and Children
C. Till Death Do Us Part
D. At Wit's End
7. What year did that column start?
8. In the beginning, how much money per column did she earn?
9. How many books did Erma write?
10. What year did she die?
Conditions of Use