for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Led Zeppelin: A Look at the Early Days (1968-70)
How much do you know about the early years of Led Zeppelin?
January 18, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Led Zeppelin @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what year was Led Zeppelin formed?
2. The beginnings of Led Zeppelin can be traced back to the English blues-influenced rock band:
A. The Yardbirds
D. The Jeff Beck Group
3. Who was the oldest member of Led Zeppelin?
A. John Paul Jones
B. John Bonham
C. Robert Plant
D. Jimmy Page
4. Who has been credited with coming up with the name "Led Zeppelin?"
A. Keith Moon
B. John Entwistle
C. Jimmy Page
D. Jeff Beck
5. Led Zeppelin's manager, Peter Grant secured an advance deal of $200,000 in 1968 for the band with what record label?
A. Atlantic Records
B. RCA Records
C. Epic Records
D. Horizon Records
6. What song from the band's self-titled first album, "Led Zeppelin," was listed as 3:30 on record sleeve deliberately by Jimmy Page in order to trick radio stations into playing the song?
A. "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You"
B. "You Shook Me"
C. "How Many More Times"
D. "Dazed and Confused"
7. In 1968, Led Zeppelin was billed for a concert in Copenhagen under a different name. What was it?
A. The Tabs
B. The Nobs
C. The Tales
D. The Windows
8. What song on the album, "Led Zeppelin II" is an instrumental (no lyrics)?
A. "Bring It on Home"
B. "Moby Dick"
C. "Thank You"
D. "The Lemon Song"
9. In what U.S. city did Led Zeppelin first appear in concert?
A. New York
B. Washington DC
C. Los Angeles
10. The "Immigrant Song" from "Led Zeppelin III," was about what?
A. the German invasion of Europe
B. the invasion of the Mongol and Turkic tribes under Genghis Khan
C. the immigration to the New World
D. the Norse invasions of England
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by