for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Hillary Clinton: First Lady & Beyond
Hillary married Bill. Stayed tuned for what happens next.
February 06, 2008
Presidential First Ladies
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: mybestfriendshair.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In late 1977, Hillary Rodham Clinton was appointed to the board of directors of the Legal Services Corporation by whom?
A. President Jimmy Carter
B. Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton
C. Vice President Walter Mondale
D. President Ronald Reagan
2. In what year did Hillary Rodham Clinton become the first lady of Arkansas?
3. in 1978 and 1979, Hillary transformed a $1,000 investment into $100,000 in just ten months by trading in what futures market?
A. sugar futures
B. cotton futures
C. coffee futures
D. cattle futures
4. What was the name of the failed business venture in which Bill & Hillary Clinton invested in 1979? hint: its purpose was to develop vacation properties in Arkansas.
A. Whitewater Development Corporation
B. Blackwater Development Corporation
C. Flippin Expansion Project
D. White River Promotion Project
5. In 1988 and 1991, Hillary was named one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America by what scholarly journal?
A. American Law Reports
B. Harvard Law Review
C. New York Law Journal
D. The National Law Journal
6. When Bill Clinton took office as president in January 1993, Hillary became the initial First Lady of the United States to hold what type of academic degree?
A. associates degree
B. post-graduate degree
C. bachelors degree
7. In 1993, the President Clinton appointed his wife as head of the Task Force on what?
A. National Health Care Reform
B. Illegal Drug Trafficking
C. K-12 Education Reform
D. Gun Control Reform
8. In 2000, Hillary Clinton was elected to the United States Senate as senator representing what state?
D. New York
9. In 1996, Hillary published a book in which she presented a vision for the children of America. What was the title of this New York Times best seller?
A. Dear Buddy: Kids' Letters to the First Pets
B. Talking It Over
C. It Takes a Village: And Other Lessons Children Teach Us
D. Living History
10. Who was Hillary's Clinton's biggest rival for the Democratic nomination for US President in 2008?
A. John Edwards
B. Barack Obama
C. Bill Richardson
D. Dennis Kucinich
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by