for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Lost: Second Season Events
If you are a fan of the reality show, "Lost," this quiz will be a picnic.
February 10, 2008
American TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Murekep)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who did Locke find living in the Hatch?
C. Mr. Eko
2. What is the name of the organization that built the Hatch?
A. Bio-Tech Initiative
B. Swann Initiative
C. Widmore Initiative
D. Dharma Initiative
3. In the Hatch, the code must be input how often?
A. every 78 minutes
B. every 108 minutes
C. every 8 hours
D. every 18 hours
4. How did Shannon die?
A. shot by Ana-Lucia
B. tripped over a buried mine
C. caught in an unexplained explosion
D. caught a mysterious tropical disease
5. In a flashback, we learn that Kate committed what crime in the US?
A. drug dealing
C. tax avasion
D. identity theft
6. Whose corpse was found in the drug plane?
A. Jack's father
B. Locke's father
C. Mr. Eko's brother
D. Boone's sister
7. What did Jack agree to give up in order to get Kate back from The Others?
8. Who does the downed balloonist claim to be?
A. Desmond Jones
B. Zeke Striker
C. Henry Gale
D. John Smith
9. Who helps the prisoner escape from the Hatch?
10. What caused the Hatch to explode amid a massive discharge of electromagnetic energy?
A. a bomb was mysteriously detonated
B. a hidden latch was accidentally pulled
C. the button was not pushed
D. no explanation was ever found
Pine River Consulting 2022