for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Countries at War
Who, why, where or when about war!
February 23, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Military Uniforms)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The Hundred Years' War was fought primarily between what two countries?
A. France and Spain
B. England and France
C. United States and Russia
D. Germany and France
2. What year did the French Revolution start?
3. Who were the three main Axis powers of World War II?
A. Germany, Italy & Japan
B. Japan, Russia & Germany
C. Spain, Germany & Japan
D. Russia, Italy & Spain
4. Which of the following was one of the primary causes of World War I?
A. Germany attacked France
B. Archduke Ferdinand's Assassination
C. Attack on Pearl Harbor
D. German U-boats sink an English oil-tanker
5. The Star Spangled Banner was written during which war?
A. Civil War
B. War of 1812
C. American Revolution
D. Mexican-American War
6. The "War of the Roses" was a civil war in what country?
7. In what war did the United States fight for its independence from England?
A. Civil War
B. American Revolutionary War
C. War of 1812
D. Seven Years' War
8. What two countries battled in the French and Indian War?
A. France and India
B. France and Native American Indians
C. France and England
D. France and America
9. The first time an American flag was raised on foreign soil was in what battle?
A. The Battle of New Orleans
B. The Battle of Quebec
C. The Battle of Mexico City
D. The Battle of Tripoli
10. When did the American Civil War start?
Conditions of Use