for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Sean Connery: Personal Life of a Celebrity
Questions about the personal life of this great actor.
March 16, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Sean Connery @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Sean Connery's birth name?
A. Thomas Sean Connery
B. Sean William Connery
C. Joseph Sean Connery
D. Sean Seamus Connery
2. What was Sean Connery's first job?
A. factory worker
B. milk man
C. garbage man
D. house painter
3. How well did Sean Connery do in the 1950 "Mr. Universe" bodybuilding contest?
A. placed second
B. placed third
C. placed fifth
D. placed tenth
4. Who was Sean Connery married to from 1962 until 1973?
A. Diane Abbott
B. Diane Von Furstenberg
C. Diane Cilento
D. Diane Taylor
5. What year did Sean Connery marry French artist Micheline Roquebrune?
6. In a 1987 interview with Barbara Walters, what did Sean Connery say that caused an uproar?
A. "children cause nothing but trouble"
B. "men rule the world"
C. "it is okay for a man to slap a woman"
D. "I hate acting"
7. In order to squash rumors of his death from throat cancer, what show did Sean Connery appear on?
A. "Barbara Walters Special"
B. "Late Night with David Letterman"
C. "The Today Show"
D. "Tonight Show with Jay Leno"
8. In 2003, what surgery did Sean Connery have?
A. cataract surgery
B. gall bladder surgery
C. heart by-pass surgery
9. Why did Sean Connery abandon writing his autobiography?
A. he was too busy acting
B. he thought some passages might offend family members
C. he said he wasn't finished living
D. the publishers wanted to dig too far into his private life
10. 13070Seanconnery is named after Sean Connery. What is that?
A. a rose
B. a sandwich
C. an asteroid
D. a flavor of ice cream
Conditions of Use