for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Laura Ingalls Wilder: Frontier Girl and Author
Love her, and her writing.
March 16, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Laura Ingalls Wilder
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Laura Ingalls Wilder @ Library Thing)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what state was Laura born?
2. What was Laura's middle name?
3. What number child was Laura in birth order in her family?
A. second of 5 children
B. 5th of 5 children
C. 1st of 5 children
D. 4th of 5 children
4. At what age did she accept her first teaching job?
5. In what small town did she meet her husband?
A. De Smet
B. Walnut Grove
C. South Troy
D. Burr Oak
6. How many children did Mrs. Wilder have that lived to adulthood?
7. Which one of her sisters went blind?
8. What state did they move to after leaving Minnesota?
9. Which state did they end up for the remainder of their lives?
10. How old was Laura when she died?
Conditions of Use