for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Great People in the Bible
How well do you know The People in your Bible?
April 29, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Cross on Mt. Erebus)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In the book Genesis to whom did God say "I will bless you, so you can be a blessing?" He moved to Cannan and became the father of a great nation.
2. In the sixth book of your bible, This man led the Israelites into the promised land and proclaimed to the the tribes "Choose this day whom you will serve, as for me and my house we will serve the Lord?"
3. In the Book of Judges, this mighty man of valor encountered the Angel of the Lord and defeated thousands of Mideonites with just 300 men:
4. In the Book of Kings, this young man was anointed by a prophet, killed a bear and a lion and defeated the Philistines by killing Goliath with just a sling and a stone:
A. King Saul
B. King Solomon
C. King David
5. The Bible has writings of four Great Prophets. This writer's friends refused to worship an 'idol' so were thrown into a fiery furnace. Who was cast into the lions den?"
6. In the Middle of your Bible are 12 books of the minor prophets. But which one of them was commanded to go to Ninevah and was spewed up on their beach by a "big fish?"
7. Which tax collector and Gospel writer penned the "Great Commission" given by Jesus before his ascension? It reads, "Go Ye therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them...."
8. There are many great ladies in the Bible. Which one of these woman was a moabitess, Naomi's daughter-in-law (married to Boaz) and became an ancestor of Jesus? Having said "Whither thou goes I will go..."
9. Which Evangelist, having been sent by God, was walking on the Gaza Road when he encountered the eunich from Ethiopia? Having heard the gospel the eunich asked "..what prevents me from being baptized?"
10. While on the Island of Patmos this man had a Revelation of The Lord Jesus Christ and faithfully wrote down the last book of the Bible?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by