for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Leave It To Beaver: June Cleaver
What do you know about TV's classic mom, June Cleaver? We got "Leave it to Beaver" trivia and "Leave it to Beaver" facts!
May 30, 2008
Leave it to Beaver
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: June Cleaver @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. June attended boarding school as a youngster and was captain of which one of the school's sports teams?
2. At one point in her young years, June was a student of the woman who would one day be her son, Beaver's school principal.
A. Mrs. Reiber
B. Mrs. Randall
C. Mrs. Romer
D. Mrs. Rayburn
3. What was June's maiden name?
4. What was June's husband's name?
5. How many sons did June have?
6. What is June's aunt's name?
7. June does not completely trust Ward's uncle because he fills her sons' heads with fancies of irresponsible living. What was Ward's uncle's name?
8. Which of the following paintings hangs in the front hall of June's Pine St. home?
A. Gainsborough's "The Blue Boy"
B. Peale's "Washington at Princeton"
C. Manet's "Woman with Parrot"
D. Renoir's "Girls at the Piano"
9. June is a member of what local governing body?
A. Mayfield School Board
B. Mayfield Mayoral Council
C. Mayfield City Council
D. Mayfield Founder's Guild
10. Who played the part of June Cleaver in the 1950's - 1960s television series, "Leave It To Beaver?"
A. Barbara Billingsley
B. Donna Reed
C. Jane Wyatt
D. Pamela Britton
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by