for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - Leave It To Beaver Characters: June Cleaver
What do you know about TV's classic mom, June Cleaver? A dress every day, pearls around her neck, the best serving china and never a smudge on her face! Not reality, but great TV!
May 30, 2008
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. June attended boarding school as a youngster and was captain of which one of the school's sports teams?
2. At one point in her young years, June was a student of the woman who would one day be her son, Beaver's school principal.
A. Mrs. Reiber
B. Mrs. Randall
C. Mrs. Romer
D. Mrs. Rayburn
3. What was June's maiden name?
4. What was June's husband's name?
5. How many sons did June have?
6. What is June's aunt's name?
7. June does not completely trust Ward's uncle because he fills her sons' heads with fancies of irresponsible living. What was Ward's uncle's name?
8. Which of the following paintings hangs in the front hall of June's Pine St. home?
A. Gainsborough's "The Blue Boy"
B. Peale's "Washington at Princeton"
C. Manet's "Woman with Parrot"
D. Renoir's "Girls at the Piano"
9. June is a member of what local governing body?
A. Mayfield School Board
B. Mayfield Mayoral Council
C. Mayfield City Council
D. Mayfield Founder's Guild
10. Who played the part of June Cleaver in the 1950's - 1960s television series, "Leave It To Beaver?"
A. Barbara Billingsley
B. Donna Reed
C. Jane Wyatt
D. Pamela Britton
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by