for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Indian Larry, Chopper Royalty
This quiz is about motorcycle builder Indian Larry.
June 11, 2008
TV Reality Shows
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Indian Larry's birth name?
A. Lawerence William Welk
B. Larry Anderson Birnbaum
C. Larry Desmedt
D. Kenny Lawerence
2. What crime was Indian Larry convicted of ?
A. Bank robbery
B. Auto theft
C. Shop Lifting
D. Writing bad checks
3. What is the name of the motorcycle shop founded by Indian Larry?
A. The Shop
B. Gasoline Alley
C. Gears and Grease
D. Choppers and Chicks
4. Where was Indian Larry's shop located?
B. New York City
D. Las Vegas
5. How many times did Indian Larry win The Great Biker Build Off?
6. Why was the tattoo on Indian Larry's neck written backwards?
A. The artist who made it had been drunk
B. As part of a gang affiliation
C. He had lost a bet and had to do it that way.
D. So he could look in the mirror and read it.
7. Where did Indian Larry and his wife perform?
A. Coney Island
B. In an Off Broadway Theater
C. On the street outside of his shop
D. Times Square
8. What was Indian Larry's wife's name?
9. Who did Indian Larry go up against in the first Great Biker Build Off?
A. Paul Yaffe
B. Eddie Trotta
C. Arlen Ness
D. Cole Foster
10. Which of Indian Larry's bikes was named Chopper of the Year by Easy Riders Magazine?
A. Chain of Mystery
B. Grease Monkey
C. Rat Fink
D. The Maniac
Pine River Consulting 2022