for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Bob Hope: Personal Life of a Celebrity
How much do you know about the personal life of one of America's all-time top celebrities?
June 15, 2008
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: All Posters)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Bob Hope boxed briefly and unsuccessfully under what name?
A. Big Gloves Bob
B. High Hopes
C. Packy East
D. Thunder Punch
2. Bob Hope was born in 1903 in what European city?
3. In 1933, Bob Hope married Grace Louise Troxell. How did Hope become acquainted with Grace?
A. vaudeville partner
B. childhood sweetheart
C. school classmate
D. sunday school classmate
4. In 1934, Bob Hope married a woman named Ms. Reade. What was her first name?
5. Hope was well know for performing for US troops overseas as a member of the United Service Organizations (USO). In fact, A 1997 act of Congress signed by the US president named Hope an "Honorary Veteran". What president signed the paperwork?
A. Bill Clinton
B. Ronald Reagan
C. George HW Bush
D. George W Bush
6. Which of the following awards/honors did Bob Hope NEVER receive during his lifetime?
A. Ronald Reagan Freedom Award
B. Honorary Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
C. American Spirit Honor Medal
D. Life Achievement Award
7. In 2003 Hope's pre-written obituary was mistakenly published on what news network's web site?
8. Hope celebrated his 100th birthday on May 29, 2003 and joined a small group of notable centenarians in the field of entertainment. Which of the following celebrities never reached the age of 100?
A. Irving Berlin
B. Hal Roach
C. Eddie Albert
D. George Burns
9. According to one of Hope's daughters, when asked on his deathbed where he wanted to be buried, Hope told his wife what?
A. "As close to the golf course as I can get."
B. "Surprise me."
C. "Nowhere special."
D. "As far away from the NBC studio as I can get."
10. In his later years, Bob Hope converted to what Christian denomination?
B. United Church of Christ
C. Roman Catholicism
D. Evangelical Church
Pine River Consulting 2022