for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Chemistry Part III
How much do you know about the science of chemistry?
June 28, 2008
Science & Nature
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Michigan State University)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. A neutron has a charge of:
2. Rutherford used streams of Helium nuclei to find out that:
A. Atoms have a dense nucleus
B. Atoms have a songe-like nucleus
C. The sun is made out of Plasma
D. Atoms disappear when hit with Helium
3. An electron has a charge of:
4. Nitrogen has how many protons?
5. The number of principle energy levels for an atom is:
6. In its elemental state, the number of electrons that an atom has it equal to the number of:
7. Which is an example of a cation?
8. The number of bonds typically formed by neon is:
9. The number of bonds formed by carbon is:
10. Which is another name for an ionic compound?
Pine River Consulting 2022