for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Steve Van Zandt: American Musician
I hope y'all like this quiz on Steven Van Zandt. I had a dickens of a time finding information for it!
November 21, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Steven Van Zandt
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Steven Van Zandt @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what year was Steve born?
2. What role did Steve play on "The Sopranos"?
3. Steve is also known by what nicknames?
A. Little Bruce and Vannie
B. Little Steven and Miami Steve
C. Rockin 'n' Rollin Steve and E-Steve
D. SVZ and Little Steven
4. Steven was born in what state?
A. New Jersey
5. Steve is a member of what band?
A. Bruce Springsteen and the E- Street Band
B. The .357's
C. Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul
D. both A and C
6. What instruments does Steve play?
A. guitar and mandolin
B. banjo and piano
C. piano and drums
D. guitar and zither
7. What was Steve's birth name?
A. Steven R. VanZandt
B. Ronald VanZander
C. Van Stevens
D. Steven Lento
8. What activist group did Steve create in 1985?
A. Recording Artists and Atheletes Against Drugs
B. Artists Against Apartheid
C. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
D. Earth LIberation Front
9. What did Steve always wear when appearing on The Sopranos?
A. silk boxers
B. one of his grandfather's ties
C. a pompadour toupee
D. a ring that once belonged to Frank Sinatra
10. Who presided over Steven's marriage to his wife Maureen?
A. Father Andrew M. Greely
B. Rev. Jimmy Swaggart
C. Judge Judy
D. Reverend Richard Penniman
Conditions of Use