for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Robert C. Byrd: American Statesman
What do you know about Robert C. Byrd, American Statesman?
December 02, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Robert C. Byrd
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What position in American government does Robert C. Byrd hold?
A. United States Ambassador
B. United States Senator
C. United States Congressman
D. State Assemblyman
2. Robert Byrd is from what state?
B. North Carolina
D. West Virginia
3. What instrument does Robert play?
4. In June of 2006, what distinction did Robert earn?
A. longest serving senator in history, to date
B. oldest man ever to be elected for a first term
C. the only senator to serve more than 2 consecutive terms without sponsoring a bill
D. the only person to take his oath in a hot air balloon
5. Who presented Robert with his law degree from American University?
A. Harry S. Truman
B. his wife , Emma
C. President John F. Kennedy
D. Rev. Billy Graham
6. Of what political party is Robert a member?
7. Robert's residence is listed as:
A. Butcher Holler, KY
B. Morgantown, WV
C. Staunton , VA
D. Sophia, WV
8. In what movie did Robert appear?
B. Gods and Generals
D. Wyatt Earp
9. Of what group did Robert become a member in 1942?
A. National Rifle Association
B. International Order of Odd Fellows
C. Ku Klux Klan
D. Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks
10. What did Robert call himself at the dedication of the Robert C. Byrd Biotechnology Science Center?
A. Papa Pork
B. Big Daddy
C. Daddy Dollars
D. The King
Conditions of Use