for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Meat Loaf: Rock Musician and Actor
This is a quiz about a multi-talented entertainer.
January 03, 2009
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Metloaf @ VirginiaMedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Meat Loaf's birth name?
A. Milton Ray Aday
B. Martin Wayne Aday
C. Marvin Lee Aday
D. Melvin Paul Aday
2. Where was Meat Loaf born?
A. Los Angeles, California
B. New York, New York
C. Chicago, Illinois
D. Dallas, Texas
3. What is the name of the production company that Meat Loaf owns along with actor Brett Cullen?
A. Holy Terror
B. Yellow Rose
C. Big Bang
D. Black Hole
4. What happened to Meat Loaf at a Toronto concert in 1978?
A. he was arrested
B. he got into a fight with a fan
C. he fell off the stage and broke his leg
D. his concert was cancelled because of low ticket sales
5. What character did Meat Loaf play in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"?
B. Riff Raff
C. Ralph Hapschatt
D. Rocky Horror
6. What is Meat Loaf's favorite meat dish?
A. fried chicken
B. meat loaf
C. pork chops
D. beef roast
7. Meat Loaf got his start in show business in a traveling stage production of what play?
A. "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"
C. "Phantom of the Opera"
8. Meat Loaf turned down the lead vocalist position in what rock band?
C. Iron Maiden
D. Dire Straits
9. What is the name of Meat Loaf's daughter, who is a back-up singer with his band?
10. Meat Loaf was second choice for the role of what character in "Animal House"?
Conditions of Use