for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Betty White: A Talented and Versatile Actress
Just a few personal questions and a few career questions about one of my favorites!
June 09, 2009
Hot In Cleveland
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Betty White @ ET Online)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Betty White was raised in Los Angeles, CA, but where was she born?
A. Memphis, Tennessee
B. Anoka, Minnesota
C. Oak Park, Illinois
D. Miami, Florida
2. Before her television career, what work did Betty White try?
3. Betty White launched her television career with her portrayal of a character on what sitcom from 1953 to 1955?
B. Life With Elizabeth
C. My Little Margie
D. It's Always Jan
4. What game show host did Betty White marry in 1963?
A. John Charles Daly
B. Bud Collyer
C. Garry Moore
D. Allen Ludden
5. From 1983 through 1985, Betty White played the character of Ellen on "Mama's Family". What was Ellen's last name?
6. After "The Golden Girls" ended, Betty White, Rue Mclanahan and Estelle Getty starred in the spin-off, The Golden Palace. How many seasons did the show run?
7. Betty White won an Emmy in 1996 for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for what show?
A. Malcolm in the Middle
B. Ally McBeal
C. Yes, Dear
D. The John Larroquette Show
8. In 1999, Betty White had a supporting role in "Lake Placid", playing a seemingly sweet widow who had done what to her husband?
A. hired a clown to murder her husband
B. poisoned her husband with arsenic laced oatmeal cookies
C. pushed her husband into an elevator shaft
D. fed her husband to a giant crocodile
9. In 2006, Betty White joined the cast of what soap opera?
A. The Bold and the Beautiful
B. General Hospital
C. The Young and the Restless
D. All My Children
10. What was the name of the skit that Betty White appeared in on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno"?
A. Bananas for Betty
B. Can You Make Betty White Flinch?
C. Can You Guess Betty White's Weight?
D. Bonkers About Betty
Conditions of Use