for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Australian Geography
Geographical teasers about the world's driest, flattest continent. Ten teasers on Australian geography trivia and facts!
September 12, 2009
Science & Nature
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Textually.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Australia's second longest river?
2. How much of Australia lies in the tropics?
3. Australia's coastline is approximately how long?
A. 12 000 km
B. 20 000 km
C. 25 000 km
D. 36 000 km
4. In area, what is Australia's second largest state?
A. South Australia
B. New South Wales
D. Northern Territory
5. In which state or territory will you find the town of Andamooka?
A. Western Australia
B. Northern Territory
D. South Australia
6. What road connects Mt Isa in Queensland to the Northern Territory?
A. Barkly Highway
B. Stuart Highway
C. Sturt Highway
D. Tablelands Highway
7. What is Australia's largest national park?
D. Lake Eyre
8. To which state or territory does Australia's largest island belong? (Tasmania is regarded as a state)
A. Northern Territory
C. Western Australia
9. What type of rock is Uluru (Ayer's Rock) composed of?
10. In which state is Australia's highest waterfall?
A. New South Wales
Pine River Consulting 2022