for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Father Ted is Fantastic!
A quiz about the mad lives of Ted, Dougal, Jack and Mrs Doyle.
is a fantastic Irish view of life in a Catholic presbytery.
February 20, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Guardian Blog)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. On which island do Ted and the gang live?
A. Rugged Island
B. Craggy Island
C. Bumpy Island
D. Barren Island
2. Who is Ted's immediate superior?
A. Cardinal Clancy
B. Bishop Muldoon
C. Cardinal Hyde
D. Bishop Brennan
3. Which of the following is not one of Father Jack's bad habits?
A. Nude sleep walking
B. Drinking toilet cleaner
C. Overseeing wet T-shirt competitions
D. Flipping his toenail clippings into Ted's tea
4. With whom did Mrs Doyle fall in love?
A. Bill Clinton
B. Dan Kelly
C. Pat Mustard
D. John O'Toole
5. Who is Ted's opposing priest on another island with whom he has many bets?
A. Michael Casey
B. Sean Murphy
C. Dick Byrne
D. Paddy Brown
6. Mrs Doyle won't take "No" for an answer when she offers tea. What expression does she use to break down resistance?
A. You must, you must, you must
B. Pretty please, pretty please
C. Ah, go on, go on, go on
D. Try some, you'll like it
7. Father Ted's last name is?
8. Of what is Father Jack terrified?
D. church sermons
9. What is the name of the island couple who are always fighting with the intent to kill each other?
A. Jack and Kate
B. John and Mary
C. Fred and Bonnie
D. George and Judy
10. Ted was put on the island for a financial impropriety. What always seems to be his excuse?
A. I always intended to pay it back
B. It was a kind donation from an Italian businessman
C. The money was just resting in my account
D. I was minding it for the Vatican Bank
Conditions of Use