for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Chemistry Part IV
March 01, 2010
Science & Nature
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Chemistry Molecule)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the following crystals does not exhibit frenkel defect?
2. What is the number of octahedral sites per sphere in fcc structure?
3. Keratin, a structural protein, is present in:
D. all of the above
4. Which of the following is not a biopolymer?
B. nucleic acid
5. The polymer used in bullet proof glass is called:
6. Thiokol is classified as a:
7. The starting materials for polyurethanes are toluene2, 4 dicyanate and:
A. ethylene glycol
B. vinyl chloride
D. none of these
8. Ebonite is:
A. natural rubber
B. synthetic rubber
C. highly vulcanised rubber
9. Which of the following does NOT reduce tollens reagent?
D. formic acid
10. Which of the following is used in the preparation of nylon?
A. adipic acid
Pine River Consulting 2022