for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Just Shoot Me! - Fashionable Sitcom
What do you know about the hilarious sitcom, "Just Shoot Me!"? Cast: Enrico Colantoni, David Spade, Wendie Malick, George Segal and Laura San Giacomo.
April 30, 2010
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: "Just Shoot Me!" cast at tvguide.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "Just Shoot Me!" followed the staff at a fictional fashion magazine. What was the name of the fashion magazine?
A. Lip Stick
2. Of what relation is Maya to Jack?
3. Who is the office's resident alcoholic and recreational pharmaceutical junkie?
4. How many times has Jack been divorced?
5. What regular characters have an on and off love affair throughout the course of the show?
A. Nina and Finch
B. Maya and Finch
C. Maya and Elliot
D. Nina and Elliot
6. Nina talks about her friend who is almost never seen but is heard about all the time. What is her friend's name?
7. What is Elliot's professional role for the company?
C. marketing manager
D. sales rep
8. Who was hired by Jack and worked at the company for part of the seventh and final season?
A. Violet Costa
B. Virginia Costa
C. Vanity Costa
D. Vicki Costa
9. Which of the following is NOT true about Finch?
A. he writes articles for the “Dear Miss Pretty” advice column
B. he has a fear of owls
C. he coaches a kids' soccer team
D. he collects action figures and ceramic kittens
10. Late in the sitcom, Jack discovers that mail guy, Kevin Liotta has an amazing talent that his co-workers would have never guessed about him. What talent is it?
B. painting (artist)
D. opera singing
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by