for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Pride and Prejudice: Jane Austen Novel
The most renowned of Jane Austen's novels, "Pride and Prejudice.".
May 06, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: "Pride and Prejudice" at teachwithmovies.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. How many daughters do the Bennet's have to marry?
2. What is the name of the infamous heroine?
A. Caroline Bingley
B. Georgiana Darcy
C. Charlotte Lucas
D. Elizabeth Bennet
3. Prejudice is raised very early in the tale by which occurrence?
A. Elizabeth is snubbed by Darcy at a dance.
B. The Bingley's refuse to attend the dance.
C. The officers get drunk & wreck the assembly rooms.
D. Lady Catherine is displeased with the assembly rooms.
4. What is the real reason Darcy is so proud?
A. He believes he is better than everyone else.
B. He couldn't be bothered with anyone poor.
C. He is very shy.
D. He only mixes with his own sphere.
5. What changes Lizzie's attitude about Darcy?
A. His beautiful grounds at Pemberley.
B. He helps Lydia obtain a marriage to Wickham.
C. He declares his undying love to her.
D. All of the above.
6. Why is Darcy constantly rude to Lizzie?
A. He falls in love with her at first sight.
B. He thinks she is beneath him.
C. He loves Caroline Bingley.
D. She loves Wickham.
7. How is George Wickham connected to Darcy?
A. His step brother.
B. His cousin.
C. His father's steward's son.
D. His best friend.
8. How many marriage proposals does Elizabeth Bennet get during the story?
9. What does Lizzie vow never to do?
A. Marry without the deepest love.
B. Live forever at Longbourn.
C. Leave Jane.
D. Speak to Charlotte Lucas again.
10. Next to Darcy & Lizzie, who are the most happy couple?
A. Mr & Mrs Bennet
B. Charlotte & Mr Collins
C. Lydia & Wickham
D. Jane & Mr Bingley.
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by