for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Andy Griffith Show: Howard Sprague
What do you know about Howard Sprague of "The Andy Griffith Show"? Sprague was also in 48 episodes of "Mayberry R.F.D."
June 16, 2010
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Howard Sprague @ The Andy Griffith Show — © Paramount Pictures, All rights reserved)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What actor played the role of Howard Sprague in "The Andy Griffith Show" and "Mayberry R.F.D."?
A. Jim Nabors
B. Hal Smith
C. Paul Hartman
D. Jack Dodson
2. What was Howard's occupation?
B. county clerk
D. newspaper editor
3. Howard was not married nor did he have children. With whom did he live?
A. his mother
B. his father
C. his brother
D. a male roommate
4. Who is Howard's love interest?
A. Helen Crump
B. Millie Swanson
C. Thelma Lou
D. Ellie Walker
5. Howard's mother tried to thwart a double date he had with a nurse, Sheriff Andy Taylor & Helen Crump. How did she do it?
A. she faked heart palpitations
B. told a lie about Andy and Helen
C. told him that they had relatives coming to town
D. told a lie about his date
6. In the episode "Howard's New Life", Howard sought to improve his drab lifestyle by moving where?
A. The Caribbean
B. Los Angeles
C. Las Vegas
7. Even though he was not and experienced fisherman, Howard managed to catch a much-coveted legendary fish in Myer's Lake. What was the fish's nickname?
A. Old Bert
B. Old Gus
C. Old Sam
D. Old Max
8. In the episode, "Howard, the Comedian," Howard decides to further his comedic skills by appearing on a local TV amateur hour. What was the name of the show?
A. Captain Cab's Amateur Hour
B. Andy's Amateur Hour
C. Colonel Tim's Amateur Hour
D. Leonard Blush's Amateur Hour
9. Howard proved to be an excellent bowler, astonishing everyone by scoring a perfect game. Who was the captain of the bowling team?
10. In the episode, "Politics Begin at Home," who runs against Howard for town councilman?
A. Aunt Bee
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by