for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Famous People Named Smith
The name might be plain but the exploits of some Smiths certainly are not. Find the first names that match these famous Smiths.
July 24, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Smith Brothers @ eveningtelegraph.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. This American singer-songwriter, poet, and visual artist became an influential component of the NYC punk rock movement with her 1975 debut album Horses:
2. Which Smith was an English political economist who wrote "Wealth of Nations"?
3. This Smith was the founder of the Mormons.
4. Which Smith was the ill-fated captain of the Titanic?
5. This Playboy bunny and wedder of older men was also a famous Smith.
A. Sarah Marie
B. Emily Jane
C. Anna Nicole
D. Elizabeth Ann
6. Which US Blues singer also had the last name of Smith?
7. This Smith was given the title of "The First Lady of Song" for her stirring renditions of "God Bless America".
8. This Smith starred in "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie", "Sister Act" and the Harry Potter films.
9. This Smith, along with Daniel Wesson, formed the famous firearms partnership.
10. Which Smith starred in "Men in Black" and "Hitch"?
Pine River Consulting 2022