for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cheers' Characters: Rebecca Howe
What do you know about the money-hungry, neurotic and clumsy Rebecca Howe of Cheers? "Cheers" is a great sitcom and this is a great quiz!
September 26, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Rebecca Howe of )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Rebecca had a sister who was a movie actress. What was her name?
2. Rebecca Howe was assigned as manager of Cheers by the bar's new corporate owner beginning in 1987. What was the name of the company for which Rebecca worked?
A. Marcus Corporation
B. Lillian Corporation
C. Denard Corporation
D. Blanner Investment Co.
3. When the bar goes into a slump, Rebecca decides to hold a raffle with the winner getting a trip to what destination?
4. When Rebecca accidentally breaks a vase at a company party, who takes the fall for her blunder?
5. When a penniless Robin Colcord asks for Rebecca's hand in marriage, she confesses that she only loved him for his money. Robin then produces a money belt containing $6M that had been hidden where?
A. underneath the pool table (in the back room)
B. underneath the bar, right where Norm sat
C. inside the wooden statue of Tecumseh
D. in Sam's office
6. Rebecca's tea room is not exactly a success until she introduces what dish?
C. chicken wings
7. What love song makes Rebecca melt?
A. Let's Get It On
B. You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling
C. Love Me Tender
D. How Deep Is Your Love
8. In the final season, Rebecca's father tries to convince her to move back home. Where's home?
A. Chicago, IL
B. New York, NY
C. San Diego, Ca
D. Boise, ID
9. With which of Cheer's regulars does Rebecca try to have a baby?
10. In the series finale, Rebecca marries a man named Don Santry. What is Don's occupation?
C. police officer
D. truck driver
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by