for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - George Harrison: Legendary Musician
What do you know about the life and career of Beatle, George Harrison?
October 02, 2010
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Trinity.edu)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. George Harrison was married to Patti Boyd from 1966 to 1977. During much of this time, Patti had an admirer who was trying to pull her away from George. Who was he?
A. Mick Jagger
B. Bob Dylan
C. Ringo Starr
D. Eric Clapton
2. A New York Federal Court ruled in 1976 that his famous song "My Sweet Lord" was a copyright infringement on the song 1963 Laurie Records hit "He's So Fine" by The Chiffons. How did the case turn out?
A. Harrison lost the rights to "My Sweet Lord."
B. Harrison had to pay $4 million to The Chiffons.
C. The case was thrown out of court.
D. Harrison gained the rights to both songs.
3. Dhani Harrison, George and Olivia's only son, was born in 1978. How did the Harrison's come up with the name Dhani?
A. it was Olivia's father's name
B. 6th and 7th notes of the Indian music scale
C. Dhani is a satellite of the planet Jupiter
D. it was George's grandfather's name
4. George Harrison was the first Beatle to produce a solo album. What was it?
A. Living in the Material World
B. Dark Horse
C. All Things Must Pass
D. Soundtrack album to Joe Massot's film "Wonderwall"
5. Harrison embraced Indian mysticism, culture and music. In fact, Srila Prabhupada, founder of the Hare Krishna movement, referred to Harrison as his what?
B. best friend
D. musical inspiration
6. What was George Harrison's first song published with the Beatles?
A. Don't Bother Me
B. Think for Yourself
C. I Need You
D. You Like Me Too Much
7. Harrison was often associated with the British comedy team, Monty Python. Which of the Python films did Harrison's film company help finance?
A. Monty Python's Life of Brian
B. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
C. Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
D. And Now for Something Completely Different
8. Harrison was a member of the short-lived supergroup "Traveling Wilburys," along with Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty and Bob Dylan. What name did Harrison originally suggest for the band?
A. All-Star Band
B. Trembling Wilburys
C. Conniption Fits
9. What was the name of Harrison's autobiography?
A. Free As a Bird
B. George and Friends
C. I Me Mine
D. While My Pen Gently Weeps
10. December 30 1999, an intruder broke into his Oxfordshire mansion. Harrison and his wife fought the intruder and detained him for the police, but George was injured. What happened?
A. he was injured when he fell down the stairs
B. he was stabbed multiple times in the chest
C. he was shot
D. he was clubbed on the back of the head
Conditions of Use