for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Martin Sheen: American Actor
Try your hand at this personality quiz about Martin Sheen.
October 24, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Martin Sheen @ The Harry Walker Agency)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Martin Sheen's birth name?
A. Joseph Carlos Renee Estévez
B. Juan Carlos Julio Estévez
C. Ramón Antonio Gerard Estévez
D. Martinez Fredrico Antonio Estévez
2. Sheen's first movie appearance was in 1967. What film was it?
A. That Certain Summer
C. The Subject Was Roses
D. The Incident
3. What is the address of Martin Sheen's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
A. 1597 Vine Street
B. 6665 Hollywood Boulevard
C. 1500 Vine Street
D. 6433 Hollywood Boulevard
4. Wha part did Martin Sheen audition for in "The Godfather"?
A. Jack Woltz
B. Tom Hagen
C. Michael Corleone
D. Moe Greene
5. How many times was Sheen nominated for an Emmy for his performance as President Josiah Bartlet in "The West Wing"?
6. Martin Sheen is NOT the father of which of these actors?
A. Emilio Estévez
B. David Juan Estévez
C. Ramón Estévez
D. Carlos Irwin Estévez
7. Martin Sheen is the 7th child of how many children?
8. Which film did Martin Sheen NOT appear in?
D. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
9. It is said that Martin Sheen has memorized and can sing every single song of what artist?
A. Frank Sinatra
B. Tom Jones
C. Bobby Darin
D. Bobby Vinton
10. Martin Sheen lends his voice talents to the character, "Illusive Man" in which video game?
A. Mass Effect 2
B. Halo 2
C. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
D. Call of Duty 2
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by