for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Paul Giamatti: American Actor
What do you know about actor Paul Giamatti?
October 27, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Paul Giamatti Photo Credit to Karon Liu)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Paul Giamatti had been cast as which Stooge in the yet to be released Farrelly brothers film based on "The Three Stooges"?
2. Paul Giamatti lent his voice talents to what animated film?
A. Toy Story 2
B. The Ant Bully
C. Over The Hedge
D. A Bugs Life
3. Paul Giamatti has done commercial voice over work for what mega sports company?
4. While attending Yale University, Giamatti was elected to what secret organization?
A. The Knights of the Golden Circle
B. The Sons of Liberty
C. The Thule Society
D. Skull & Bones Society
5. Giamatti won an Emmy Award for "Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie." For which film did he win it?
A. The Show
B. John Adams
C. The Pentagon Papers
D. New York News
6. Giamatti's father served as the commissioner of what professional sport?
7. One of Giamatti's first breakout roles was in the 1997 film "Private Parts", which chronicled the life of what famous radio D.J.?
A. Casey Kasem
B. Howard Stern
C. Wolfman Jack
D. Rush Limbaugh
8. What is Paul Giamatti's religious preference?
9. In the film "Sideways", Giamatti plays wine connoisseur, Miles Raymond. What is his character's wine of choice?
A. Pinot Grigio
C. Pino Noir
D. Cabernet Sauvignon
10. In which film was Giamatti nominated for a Golden Globe for "Best Supporting Actor"?
A. Man on the Moon
B. Cinderella Man
C. Saving Private Ryan
D. American Splendor
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by