for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - XFL: Defunct Football League
Can you remember anything about the defunct XFL football league?
November 08, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: XFL Logo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What year was the first and only season for the XFL?
2. The XFL was the brainchild of what pro wrestling legend?
A. Hulk Hogan
B. Roddy piper
C. Vince McMahon
D. Jimmy Hart
3. Rather than a traditional coin toss to determine the games first possession, what alternative method was used in the XFL?
A. Football tossed at a target between starting QB's
B. 3 minute wrestling match between opposing linebackers
C. Twenty yard scramble to the ball between 2 players
D. Obstacle course style challenge, Offense VS Defense
4. How many teams competed in the XFL?
5. Who was the only Heisman Trophy winner to play in the XFL?
A. Charlie Ward
B. Danny Weurffel
C. Rashaan Salaam
D. Chris Weinke
6. What ex-NFL quarterback was the league's lone MVP? (He also won championships in the NFL and XFL and holds XFL records for passing in most statistical categories)
A. Tommy Maddox
B. Jim Druckenmiller
C. Jeff Brohm
D. J.T. O'Sullivan
7. Besides quarterbacks and kickers, what was the average weekly salary for a uniformed player?
8. What was the team nickname for the Chicago franchise?
9. What was the team nickname for the XFL football league's Memphis franchise?
10. What was the name given to the end of the season championship game in the XFL football league, which was akin to the NFL's "Super Bowl"?
A. Extreme Blood Bowl
B. Winner Take All Championship
C. The Million Dollar Game
D. The Massacre on Turf
Conditions of Use