for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cheers' Characters: Woody Boyd
What do you know about "Cheers" character, Woody Boyd? "Cheers" is a great sitcom and this is a great quiz!
November 08, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Woody Boyd)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Woody Boyd hails from the small town of Hanover. What state is it in?
2. What is Woody's real name?
A. Hannibal Tavaris Boyd
B. Harold Tamarack Boyd
C. Huckleberry Tiberius Boyd
D. Hammond Tarleton Boyd
3. Woody first came to Cheers to meet his pen pal. Who was his pen pal? (they actually exchanged pens, not letters)
4. Woody once told Frasier Crane that he was the smartest man he ever knew apart from whom?
C. John Allen Hill
D. his father
5. Woody makes a suggestion to Rebecca that Cheers hold a raffle to help get the bar out of a slump. What's the prize?
A. free drinks at Cheers for one year
B. free lease of Corvette for one year
C. color television
D. Caribbean vacation
6. At a company party at Evan Drake's home, Rebecca breaks something very valuable. She then asks Woody to take responsibility for it. What was the item?
7. Woody meets an elderly woman while wearing makeup for his role in a local play and begins dating her. What was the character he was portraying in the play?
A. Benjamin Franklin
B. George Washington
C. Mark Twain
D. Robert E. Lee
8. Woody worries about a nude scene when he's cast in for a revival of a famous Broadway show. What's the show?
A. The Oracle
B. The Full Monty
C. Oh! Calcutta!
9. Overcoming her father's objections to Woody's lowly station in life, Woody marries his wealthy girlfriend in the final season of "Cheers." What is the first name of Woody's girlfriend?
10. In the final season of "Cheers," Woody was elected to what local governmental position?
A. city council
C. county clerk
D. county commissioner
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by