for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cheers' Characters: Norm Peterson
What do you know about the beer-guzzling Norm Peterson of "Cheers"? He's "Normy" to Cliff Clavin. "Cheers" is a great sitcom and this is a great quiz!
November 10, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: tv.yahoo.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When Norm walks in the front door of Cheers, typically, the bar crown yells something out. What is it?
A. The Norminator!
B. The Normster!
C. What's Up, Bro?!
2. What is Norm's real first name?
3. Norm's occupation is accountant. However, he is also skilled in another trade. What is it?
B. web developer
C. interior decorator
D. furniture upholsterer
4. A running gag throughout the series are the numerous jokes made about the enormousness of Norm's tab at Cheers. In fact, in the series finale, Sam employes the services of what institution to calculate the tab?
B. Army Corps of Engineers
D. The Mathematics Agency
5. In the episode, "Peterson Crusoe," Norm becomes aware of his own mortality and decides to throw it all in and take off for what tropical destination?
B. Bora Bora
D. Puerto Rico
6. When not sipping beer at Cheers, Norm satisfies his hunger at a local eatery called what?
A. The Hungry Heifer
C. The Big Roast
D. The Chop House
7. In the episode, "Norm's Big Audit," Norm can avoid an audit if he'll just do what?
A. agree to work for the IRS
B. sleep with his investigating IRS agent
C. pay a bribe to his investigating IRS agent
D. pay fines to the IRS in advance
8. In a season 10 episode, Norm becomes a permanent house guest when he injures his back while painting at whose home?
B. Frasier and Lileth
9. In a season 10 episode, Norm tells Cliff a little white lie about a famous comedian/talk show host using Cliff's material on his show. Who's the comedian?
A. Jay Leno
B. David Letterman
C. Johnny Carson
D. Arsenio Hall
10. What is Norm's wife name?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by