for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cheers' Characters: Coach Ernie Pantusso
What do you know about "Cheers'" character, Coach Pantusso? Rest in Peace, Nicholas Colasanto! "Cheers" is a great sitcom and this is a great quiz!
November 13, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Coach Ernie Pantusso)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Coach got his nickname from his tenure as a coach in what sport?
2. As a young man, Ernie dropped out of high school and joined what branch of the military?
C. Air Force
3. What is Coach's late wife's name?
4. Who enlists the services of a conman to help fleece a card shark who cheated Coach out of a lot of money?
5. In season three Coach became engaged to a widow named Irene Blanchard, but she broke off the engagement after what?
A. she wanted to move away from Boston and he didn't
B. she thought Coach was too short for her
C. she found a wealthier man
D. she won the lottery
6. What is Coach's daughter's name?
7. A lonely Coach keeps joining Sam and Diane in everything they do, not realizing he is spoiling things for them. What do Sam and Diane do to help alleviate the situation?
A. signed him up with a dating club
B. suggest he hang out with Cliff and Norm
C. tell him straight up to get lost
D. set him up with a woman
8. The Cheers' gang find their fortunes coming true after Coach is conned into buying what?
A. an old scale which also prints out fortunes
B. a crystal ball
C. a wooden statue of an Indian
D. a good luck charm
9. In the episode, "Teacher's Pet," Sam and Coach are taking the same night school course in what subject?
10. Why does Coach ask Diane to return to Cheers from her self-imposed "vacation"?
A. he needs her advice on dating
B. they are short-handed at the bar
C. to help Sam, who has fallen off the wagon
D. he is sick and needs her help
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by